Be Part of
The spirit of a generalized anthropomorphism, where people are the measures of all things, is mirrored in the portrayal and layout of the magazine. It uses the human cognition of sign stimulus as point of entrance and forms it into something ominous, creating an atmosphere where the future is seen in a gloomy light of something big and foreboding.
The new human is to be central and the topic of interest.
FUTURUS should be based on different types of media like photography, painting, graphics, illustration, design, fashion, architecture, technology, literature and natural sciences with alternating accentuation.
MORALE, STYLE, TONE:
- - The perverse degree of human obsession
- - The altering and perfecting of nature
- - Fear of losing control
- - Biomechanics
- - Digital soul
- - The future seen as salvation
- - Artificiality
We are open for submissions without any specific topic, but should fit to our main concept.
- - please label your email subject line with the respective issue, e.g. “Submission Futurus“
- - you are welcome to submit more than one work
- - feel free to present your portfolio or suggest one
- - include all credits with your submission, also websites of team members
- - send all credits in an extra file (.doc, .txt, .pdf)
- - include all credits picture by picture
- - send us a preview of your work first
- - we need Jpg files in your highest resolution, if possible in 300dpi
- - submitting your work does not guarantee that you will be featured in the magazine
- - submissions will be based on quality of work